BEHAVIOR AND PERSONAL CONDUCT
Circus Center promotes tolerance, respect, and positivity at all times. Circus Center’s primary goal is ensuring a safe, wholesome environment in which all members of the community may enjoy circus arts. Any individual who denies others the right to safe, respectful enjoyment of Circus Center’s facilities and offerings may be denied access to the facility and have any memberships or class reservations revoked (a pro-rated refund will be made for unused service fees). In extreme cases, such as those culminating in verbal or written complaints to Circus Center staff, an individual may be prohibited from entering Circus Center indefinitely. Such prohibition will be at the sole discretion of Circus Center staff.
Circus Center is committed to encouraging and sustaining a learning and work community that is free from prohibited discrimination and harassment. Circus Center prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, genetic information, or age in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, financial aid, employment, or any other Circus Center program or activity.
All persons entering the building for any reason other than attending a live performance must fill out our General Liability Release form. Minors’ forms must have the signature of their parent or legal guardian. You can fill out the form at the Front Desk, or you can download the form here, print it, fill it out and sign it, and bring it with you when you come for your class or event.
- So long as Circus Center maintains a gym in operation at 755 Frederick St, San Francisco, California, the malfunctioning of any equipment and/or facilities at the gym or cancellation of any services shall not be a reason for which the Student can be entitled to any form of compensation.
- Circus Center’s class schedule is subject to change without notice, and facilities may be closed for certain days or weeks, including, but not limited to, holidays and other events.
- Circus Center reserves the right to cancel any training class up to 24 hours in advance.
- Circus Center training is non-transferable.
- Circus Center training is non-refundable. Refunds will not be issued for any reason.
- Circus Center must be notified 24 hours in advance if the Student is unable to attend a class for any reason. Class reservations may be cancelled online through the Student’s MindBody account, or through the Front Desk by phone (415-759-8123) or e-mail (info AT circuscenter DOT org). If a students cancels a reserved class within 24 hours of class start time or fails to attend a reserved class, s/he will lose their class credit for that class.
- Coupon users (Groupon, Bloomspot, etc.) get “three strikes and you’re out.” On the date of the 3rd no-show, a coupon user’s month ends.
- Circus Center classes are ineligible for make-up.
- Current and accurate account information must be provided in the Student’s MindBody account. If the Student’s credit card fails to authorize for any reason, a $25 LATE FEE will apply if a valid credit card is not provided within 10 calendar days of the original rejection date.
WAIT LIST POLICY
It is necessary to “opt-in” for emails to use the waitlist feature for classes.
An email will be automatically sent to the email address on your account when you are added to a class from the waitlist. Please keep this information correct and make sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to accepted addresses in your email to ensure your notification, you are responsible for charges incurred due to inability of proper notification within the above policies. You may choose to respond to this e-mail, accepting or declining your space on the roster.
If you are added to a class from the waitlist within 24 hours of the class start time, you will not receive an automatic e-mail, and you will not lose your class credit if you do not attend. If you are unable to attend, however, please continue to alert the Front Desk by phone (415-759-8123) or e-mail (info AT circuscenter DOT org), OR remove yourself from the class online.
These policies are in effect whether you have been “confirmed” from the waitlist or not.
15 MINUTE GRACE PERIOD
Classes have a 15 minute grace period at the start of class for students to arrive. If a student has not arrived within the first 15 minutes of class, they will not be admitted into the class for any reason.
If after 15 minutes a spot still remains unused, another student present in the building, may elect to take the open spot.
Arriving for a class after the 15 minute grace period will result in a “Late Cancel.”
PRIVATE LESSON CANCELLATION & MAKE-UP POLICY
If you are unable to attend your Private Lesson for any reason*:
- Circus Center must be notified 24 hours in advance in order to make-up a Private Lesson. You may cancel your Private Lesson by calling the front desk. Email cancellations are not accepted.
- If Circus Center does not receive notification 24 hours in advance, a make-up Private Lesson will not be issued.
- Private Lessons expire one month from their originally scheduled date.
- Make-up Private Lessons may not be used as credits towards the purchase of other services.
All services must be paid in full when scheduled. No refunds, transfers, extensions, or exceptions for expired services.
Once a service is purchased, it is not convertible to another service at Circus Center. (For example, class credits may not be used toward Private Lessons, and Private Lessons may not be applied toward classes.
YOUTH SESSION REFUND POLICY
Any Student who cancels enrollment for an entire Youth Session prior to the Youth Session beginning will be issued a refund less a $25 CANCELLATION FEE.
Any Student who changes enrollment after purchase will be charged a $25 CHANGE FEE.
A parent who withdraws their child from Camp 14 or more days before the start of camp will receive a full refund less a $25 CANCELLATION FEE.
You will receive a 50% refund if you cancel less than 14 days before the start of Camp less a $25 CANCELLATION FEE.
Cancelling aftercare prior to the associated week of camp will result in a 50% REFUND. Aftercare is non-refundable once the week of camp has begun.
No refunds are available once Camp has started*. At your request, we will convert your unused Camp registration fees into a tax-deductible donation to Circus Center, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, to be used for future Camp scholarships.
*Cancellations due to sickness or injury require a doctor’s note from a medical MD (if you are a doctor, you may not write your own note), within 30 days of the incident, for refund or make-up authorization. Please submit to the General Manager.