Circus Center is the home of the only permanent, indoor, flying trapeze rig in San Francisco. We offer two types of Flying Trapeze training.
Our weekend, drop-in, Flying Trapeze Outreach classes are perfect for first-timers and beginners. Students are introduced to all aspects of flying: familiarization with the rigging, terminology of the trapeze, and performance of basic tricks.
Guidelines and Information:
- Maximum weight: Our instructors, who vary in size, can safely belay up to 250lbs.
- Maximum waist: Our safety belts are designed to accommodate waists up to size 38.
- Punctuality strongly encouraged.
- Loose or street attire discouraged, close-fitting athletic wear suggested.
- Glasses discouraged, but if worn, must be break-resistant and secured with elastic strap.
Purchase a Flying Trapeze Drop-In class ($45, expires one month from purchase date)
For more advanced students, we offer Sessions of training. To learn more, click here.