SUPPORT CIRCUS CENTER
Circus Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our programs promote childhood fitness, arts education, public circus performances, scholarships for aspiring professionals, and the development of new and exciting circus works by local artists.
Here are just a few programs that gifts from donors like you support:
- Tuition assistance for the talented youth in our pre-professional youth troupes, who train with world-class instructors and perform throughout the year
- New circus performances starring our students, instructors, and professional circus artists and technicians
- Artist Residencies, offering space and support for local artists to develop new circus works
- Free circus activities and performances at community events
- New social circus and educational programs serving underserved populations
Any donation, from $20 or $20,000, is hugely appreciated, and helps us fulfill our mission to bring the joy of circus to all!
Give online through Paypal here or by using the button below: Online through Paypal
Does your company have a gift matching program? Give to Circus Center and double your donation!
Give by phone: 415-759-8123
Give by mail: Mail checks or matching donation forms to 755 Frederick Street, SF, CA 94117. Please note "donation" on the memo line.
All donations are fully tax-deductible and our tax ID number is 94-3173332.
Questions? Contact Sarah Bruhns, Grants & Development Associate, at sarah AT circuscenter.org
Join the Circus Center Cabaret Producer’s Circle
Featuring the best of Bay Area circus talent, The Circus Center Cabaret distills humor, elegance, and grandeur in a one hour circus fête hosted in our uniquely intimate Theater, underscored with live music performed by the Roger Glenn Trio. As a Producer, you not only enjoy a series of fabulous circus shows: you support a unique performance opportunity for professional artists in San Francisco, essential to keep our artistic community thriving.
We have several levels of giving, each tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law and with its own special perks, including priority ticket registration, special ticket packages, free drinks, and more. Click here to see details.
Sponsor a Performance
You or your company can partner with Circus Center to sponsor a performance, including The Cabaret, Winter Showcase, or Spring Show. You’ll have the chance to make a difference for us while reaching a targeted audience of young, health and fitness-minded people interested in a growing art form.
Just a few reasons to sponsor a show at Circus Center:
- We produce several original shows a year (10 in 2016) that regularly sell out multiple performances, reaching 200-900 audience members per run.
- We advertise through targeted digital and print advertising, seen by thousands of local residents.
- We attract highly active people who have committed to investing in their training; 37% of our students take multiple classes at Circus Center per week and attend multiple performances during the year.
- Our students have a wide range of backgrounds, including doctors, lawyers, teachers, software developers, professional artists - and everything in between.
- Circus Center is at the forefront of the circus arts scene in San Francisco, where recreational circus training is increasingly popular. We are a prestigious training center for this unique art form, with roots in the Bay Area going back over thirty years. Our diverse instructors are internationally recognized for their skill and the quality of their curriculum, and have produced many professional performers. Read more about our history and programs here.
We can work with you to create the perfect sponsor package for your goals and budget. To get started, email Sarah Bruhns, Grants & Development Associate, at Sarah AT circuscenter.org.
Donate Supplies or Equipment
Generous donations of supplies and equipment have helped us upgrade our facilities, streamline our administrative operations, and offer more to our students. If you have new or gently used circus or office supplies you can donate, please check our wish list below, then send an email to Sarah Bruhns, Grants & Development Associate, with a description and we’ll see if we can give them a good home - and you a tax write-off. Thank you!
Supplies and Equipment Wish List
- Amazon or Office Depot gift cards
- Office chairs
- Face paints, makeup, hair ties (unopened)
Please understand that depending on our current needs and space restraints, we may not be able to accept all supply/equipment donations. Please contact us prior to donation.
Our amazing community members have pitched in their time as Production Assistants, Handypeople, Painters, Haulers, Community Ambassadors, and more. Together, we have done amazing things!
If you are interested in volunteering for Circus Center at a special event or community clean-up day, subscribe to our newsletter here and keep an eye out for volunteer opportunities.
Circus Center’s Tax ID number is 94-3173332.
All donations are tax-deductible and we will provide you with a tax receipt upon request.
Thank you! Your generosity helps us bring the joy of circus to all!
Circus Center is grateful to be supported in part by the following foundations & public agencies:
The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
Buchheit Family Foundation
Voluntary Arts Contribution Fund
And by generous donations from:
A SPECIAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FOR OUR NEW NET & EQUIPMENT CAMPAIGN DONORS