CIRCUS. JAZZ. COCKTAILS.
Our last cabaret of this season is happening this April 22 & 23 at 8pm!
More details coming soon.
An evening for adults, The Circus Center Cabaret is a 21+ event. IDs will be checked at the door. Wine, beer, cocktails, and non-alcoholic drinks will be available for purchase. Two-drink minimum.
Featuring the best of Bay Area circus talent, The Circus Center Cabaret distills humor, elegance, and grandeur in a one hour circus fête hosted in a uniquely intimate venue. Underscored with live music performed by the Roger Glenn Trio, The Circus Center Cabaret adds a classic, vintage flavor to complement contemporary circus acts. Enjoy table service while partaking in refreshments from our cabaret bar and celebrating the mastery of circus up close.
Please Note: This venue has limited accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Please call 415-759-8123 in advance to learn more.
Also, we will make every effort to accommodate late arrivals, but unclaimed tickets will be released at 8:00 pm.
FRIDAY & SATURDAY NIGHTS
ALL SHOWS AT 8 PM
April 21 & 22
WHY JOIN THE PRODUCER’S CIRCLE?
- As a Producer, you not only enjoy a series of fabulous circus shows: you become a partner in Circus Center’s mission to spread the joy of circus to all.
- Support a unique performance opportunity for professional artists in San Francisco, essential to keep our artistic community thriving.
- Enjoy unique benefits and special recognition as a valued Cabaret supporter - details below!
WHAT WILL YOUR PRODUCER’S CIRCLE
- With your support, we can continue to book high quality circus acts, upgrade our sound, lighting, and technical equipment, and improve the audience experience at the Cabaret.
- It is thanks to you that Circus Center can offer the high quality artistic training, artist residencies, professional workshops, recreational and pre-professional youth programs, and community programming that have made us the hub of the American circus community for thirty years.
WHAT KINDS OF BENEFITS CAN YOU ENJOY?
- We have several levels of giving, each tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law and with its own special perks, including priority ticket registration, special ticket packages, free drinks, and more. Click here to see our newly updated list!
- Want to join? Choose your level and click on the donation button!
- Want more information? Contact Grants and Development Associate Sarah Bruhns: firstname.lastname@example.org
February Cabaret | Love Hangover | 2017
january Cabaret | Potus interruptus | 2017
November Cabaret | Westward Ho | 2016
October Cabaret | The Wicked Women of Frederick Street | 2016
September Cabaret | Full Swing | 2016
APRIL Cabaret | TAKE ME AWAY | 2016
march Cabaret | losing my mind | 2016
February Cabaret | Through with Love | 2016
JANUARY Cabaret | CHAMPAGNE & STARLIGHT | 2016
November Cabaret | A Roll In The Hay | 2015
October Cabaret | Come Hither, Zombie | 2015
September Cabaret | Curtain Up! | 2015