Fall session begins on Tuesday, September 5 and ends on December 22. Drop-in enrollment will begin on August 12. Most classes will meet 15 or 16 times in the session, and sessions are priced based on number of times class meets. Please see below for additional information:
- The fall class schedule will be available soon. Keep an eye on our homepage and make sure you are subscribed to our newsletter for the latest information. The information about the price for each class will be available on or before Monday, July 31.
- If you are planning to session enroll, please make sure you have any necessary prerequisites and that you have a valid form of payment on file.
- Please note that, with the exception of All Levels Trampoline, all Tier B classes will have a maximum enrollment of 5 students. Department Heads Elena Panova and Xiaohong Weng and your instructors will ensure that your training experience at Circus Center will maintain the same high quality standard that we have always offered.
- If you are interested in taking advantage of our offer to exchange any remaining 5 or 10 pack credits that you purchased after May 5, 2017 for pro-rated account credit to use toward fall 2017 session enrollment, please see the additional information below. We are only able to offer this credit exchange exactly as described, so please review the process and contact us in advance with any questions.
- Credits eligible for exchange must be part of a 5- or 10- pack purchased on or after May 5, 2017.
- Pro-rated account credit can ONLY be used toward fall 2017 session enrollment for the same student. Fall session enrollment is available for purchase from August 1 through September 11.
- Process for requesting credit: please send an email to SSTManager@circuscenter.org with the number of credits you would like refunded and the purchase date and size of the pack (e.g., "Please refund 4 credits from my 10-pack purchased on June 5, 2017").
We cannot retroactively process this – you must request your credit exchange before or at the same time that you request your fall 2017 session enrollment.