Spring Session runs from Monday, March 28 through Sunday, June 5, 2016. Most classes meet 10 weeks, except a few Fri/Sat/Sun classes that meet less in order to accommodate spring performances.
Class space is limited! To ensure that students receive only the best instruction, we keep classes small and intimate. Session enrollment guarantees your place in class for all weeks. For each enrollment you purchase, you are eligible for one make-up class that you can use for any reason at any point during the term.
Drop-in enrollment for spring session opens March 11, 2016, and can be purchased as a single class, a 5-class pack or a 10-class pack. Please remember that space is not guaranteed in every week should you choose drop-in enrollment.
To download a PDF of the above schedule, click here. To view the full schedule online, you can also visit the Schedule page on our website or log-in to our MindBody Online registration platform.
A few notes for you:
- If you need a prerequisite, make sure to get this ON YOUR ACCOUNT prior to tomorrow! If you don't have a prereq, we can't hold a spot for you.
- If you call/email/come in prior to noon on Monday, we will not be able to take your request. If you email prior to noon, that email will go to the bottom of our list after we address the people who register after noon. It's only fair!
- Make sure the payment method on your account is updated. If the payment doesn't go through, we will notify you, but we may not be able to hold the spot for you.
- Session enrollment is FINAL SALE. No changing classes, no sharing with another person, and there is ONE MAKE-UP per session. Exceptions are made on a case-by-case basis and ONLY with a documented medical issue.
- You can sign up for spring classes using Class Packs starting Friday, March 11.
- The Student Services Team will be very busy with session enrollments on Monday, so they will be unable to handle most other requests. Thank you in advance for your understanding.