We haven't made too many changes to this schedule from what has been working well this fall, but there are a few things to note:
- Double Trapeze is now a General Level class
- Straps Conditioning with Celine Masson is now on the schedule
- Dance for Circus Performers is now called Beginning Contemporary Dance
- More dance, at your request: Get your essential Ballet Basics with Svetlana on Monday nights
- We've added a PLE 2 to Jim Donak's popular Physical Limitation Elimination course
- Aerialists of all levels can practice at our new Supervised Aerial Open Gym on Sundays
Click here to download a schedule spreadsheet with dates, times, and instructors.
A few notes for you:
- If you need a prerequisite, make sure to get this ON YOUR ACCOUNT prior to tomorrow! If you don't have a prereq, we can't hold a spot for you.
- If you call/email/come in prior to 10am, we will not be able to take your request. If you email prior to 10am, that email will go to the bottom of our list after we address the people who register after 10am. It's only fair!
- Make sure the payment method on your account is updated. If the payment doesn't go through, we will notify you, but we may not be able to hold the spot for you.
- Session enrollment is FINAL SALE. No changing classes, no sharing with another person, and there is ONE MAKE-UP per session. Exceptions are made on a case-by-case basis and ONLY with a documented medical issue.
- You can sign up for winter classes using Class Packs starting November 30.
- The Student Services Team will be very busy with session enrollments tomorrow, so they will be unable to handle most other requests. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
|M-Sat (12 weeks)||$216||$336||$360|
|Sun (11 weeks)||$198||$308||$330|