REACH FOR THE SKIES
Take that first leap with our All Levels Flying Trapeze Class, open to flyers ages 7 and above of all skill levels. Our expert instructors will introduce you to all aspects of flying. You'll become familiar with the rigging and safety procedures, trapeze terminology, and how to perform basic tricks. Circus Center is home to San Francisco's only permanent full-size indoor flying trapeze rig.
FIND OUT MORE
FLIP YOUR POV
Use acrobatic skills and techniques to increase strength, endurance and flexibility in Acro Conditioning. Learn the foundations of the ancient Chinese acrobatic tradition by working on kicks, stretching, handstands, and tumbling in Intro to Acrobatics. Build strength and dexterity as you learn to climb, slide, and hold poses on the Chinese Pole; or get started on the basics of Handstand, the foundation of circus.
FIND OUT MORE
A FEW POLICIES TO NOTE
- All of our services have expiration dates, please ask if you aren't sure when the services you have purchased will expire.
- Our services can't be shared or transferred, with the exception of immediate family members sharing class packs.
- Our services are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in the case of documented illness or injury, at the discretion of Management.
- If you would like to "early cancel" from a class so that you retain the credit for future use, you must do so at least 24 hours before the class begins. If you cancel with less than 24-hours notice or are a no-show for class, you will lose that class credit.
- Session enrollment means enrolling for a full semester of a particular weekly class. Session enrollments are not subject to the early/late cancel policies, and only include one make-up credit per class per session. You should notify Circus Center of the absence and request the make-up credit either before the class happens, or within a week from your absence.
- Circus Center does not have showers or changing rooms.
- Circus Center Lockers are free for daily use or can be rented by the month.
- Personal belongings must be kept either in cubbies in the training space, or in a locker with a lock.
- No street shoes are allowed on the floor mats in any training space.Specialized acrobatics shoes for certain classes are allowed.
- Purchasing class credit(s) does not represent enrollment in class. Class credit(s) is only applicable to the account from which you are purchasing. If you would like to purchase for another person or multiple other people and do not know how, please call our front desk at (415) 759-8123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You are not required to purchase credits to be enrolled on a wait list. If you are dropped into a class off of a wait list, you may need to purchase another credit to cover that enrollment.
- Pricing tiers are: $49 (for Tier C classes); $45 (for Tier B level classes); $25 for Tier A level classes; $26 for Youth Recreational classes. For detailed pricing, click here.
- We have a general release form, you can download it here.
- Please see our full policies list here.
A MAP OF EVERY FLOOR & ALL OF OUR TRAINING SPACES